Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
A multi-session parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute.
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when their kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.
PREPARE/ENRICH is an online assessment, which tailors itself to the unique stage and structure of you and your partner’s relationship. The assessment is also customized to the larger cultural context for which your relationship resides.
We, at Renewed Hope Parenting, believe parenting starts at the top down. We believe the goal of parenting isn’t to have perfect kids, but to develop an environment for them to thrive. This means having a strong relationship. Together, as parents, we want you to have a successful journey. To make this process unique to your situation, we use the PREPARE/ENRICH assessment to take the guesswork out. The assessment will guide parents through emotions of parenting, by empowering them with insight into their parenting style, family dynamics, and couple relationship. You can read more at prepare-enrich.com.
Goals of the Parenting Version of PREPARE/ENRICH:
- Explore strengths and growth areas as partners and parents
- Strengthen communication with your partner and children
- Identify and manage parenting stress
- Discuss parenting styles and how you work together as a team
- Increase parenting confidence and satisfaction
We want to customize the experience as best we can, so we offer PREPARE/ENRICH as an online assessment.