Registration is now closed for our Fall session of Parenting the Love and Logic Way classes in Redding, California. We will offer another set in Spring 2019. Please contact us if you would like to be notified when registration opens.
Please contact us with any questions.
We also offer classes for groups upon request. This is a great program to offer at schools and churches. If you have a group or would like us to present classes at your facility, please contact us.
- giveaways and prizes
- 12 hours of instruction and Love and Logic® training
- 28 activities and videos designed to help you learn, practice, and understand the parenting principles
- one-on-one question and answer time with the facilitators to address your current situation
- continued support after classes end
- membership in private Facebook group
You will learn:
- skills to avoid power struggles with your kids
- how to guide them to solve their own problems
- about teaching and modeling responsibility
- how to set limits with love and empathy
- how to teach children to do chores without reminders
- how to stay calm when parenting gets tough
- how to avoid enabling and start empowering
- about helping kids learn from their mistakes instead of repeating them
- how to raise kids who are part of the family, not dictators
What makes us different?
- Renewed Hope Parenting’s Parenting the Love and Logic Way® classes will be a unique experience. We are a husband and wife team with three kids of our own. We understand the struggles of parenting! In addition to our parenting experience, we bring our expertise in Emotionally Focused Therapy, family therapy, early childhood education, childhood development, and parenting resources.
Here’s what previous students have said:
- “This class gave me the ability to discuss problems with like-minded adults.
- “It was 5 out of 5 stars for me!”
- “Would highly recommend this course to all friends and family with children of all ages.”
To customize the experience even more, we also offer the PREPARE/ENRICH parenting assessment to help guide the parenting process.
Additionally, we offer refresher nights after the courses end. Prices will vary for these individual evenings.
To receive information about upcoming classes, please contact us. We can e-mail you information when our next class will be offered. Please contact us to discuss alternative payment methods.
Once paid, registration fees are non-refundable. Please ensure you will be able to attend classes before registering.