Registration is open! Start 2018 with a firm foundation of parenting skills and principles!
We will be offering our Winter classes in January and February 2018.
Winter classes will be Thursday evenings, 5:30-7:30pm, January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, and 15.
This is a 6 night program.
Class will fill quickly, so please register right away. Registration will close when the class is full or on January 4, 2018.
We also offer classes for groups upon request. This is a great program to offer at schools and churches. If you have a group or would like us to present classes at your facility, please contact us.
The cost is $79 for an individual or $99 for a couple.
1650 Oregon Street, Redding.
Our next set of classes will not be until Spring of 2018.
- workbook, one per couple, or one per person
- giveaways and prizes
- 12 hours of instruction and Love and Logic® training
- 28 activities and videos designed to help you learn, practice, and understand the parenting principles
- one-on-one question and answer time with the facilitators to address your current situation
- continued support after classes end
- membership in private Facebook group
You will learn:
- skills to avoid power struggles with your kids
- how to guide them to solve their own problems
- about teaching and modeling responsibility
- how to set limits with love and empathy
- how to teach children to do chores without reminders
- how to stay calm when parenting gets tough
- how to avoid enabling and start empowering
- about helping kids learn from their mistakes instead of repeating them
- how to raise kids who are part of the family, not dictators
What makes us different?
- Renewed Hope Parenting’s Parenting the Love and Logic Way® classes will be a unique experience. We are a husband and wife team with three kids of our own. We understand the struggles of parenting! In addition to our parenting experience, we bring our expertise in Emotionally Focused Therapy, family therapy, early childhood education, childhood development, and parenting resources.
To customize the experience even more, we also offer the PREPARE/ENRICH parenting assessment to help guide the parenting process.
Additionally, we offer refresher nights after the courses end. Prices will vary for these individual evenings.
To receive information about upcoming classes, please contact us. We can e-mail you information when our next class will be offered. Please contact us to discuss alternative payment methods.